Maple candy makers
- Shakers- General collection
- Alternative Title
- Maple candy makers, Canterbury, New Hampshire
- Item Media Type
- Contributor Name
- Kimball, W. G. C., 1843-1916
- 1750 to 1900s
- 2 images
- Three shaker sisters, Canterbury, New Hampshire
Description: Three Shaker sisters, two standing and one seated, at the end of a table, covered with maple sugar candies. In The Shaker Image, 2nd ed. page 103, picture 82, the sisters are identified: Edna Fitts, Elizabeth Martin, and Mary Louisa Wilson.
Inscriptions: Photographs mounted on a light yellow card. Both the card and the pictures are in excellent condition. The same stylized printed photographer identification appears on both sides of the card. On the back upper left corner is the dealer's price.
Provenance: Brooker Collection
Donor: Brooker, Richard
- Shelf Location
- Original digital object name: yhm-spe-sha-ste-cnh-068
- Hamilton College Library, Communal Societies, Shakers, Stereoviews, cnh-068
- Restrictions on Access
- There is no restriction on access to this material.